The Belews Creek Chapel congregation was organized on Oct. 8, 1912, as a Presbyterian church.Before the church building was constructed, the congregation met in the General Store and Post Office on the northeast corner of Goldman and Hillsboro Roads.The construction of the chapel began early that following year and was ready for services in the summer of 1914. Belews Creek Chapel was one of four Presbyterian churches that shared a minister, who visited each church one Sunday a month. In 1974, the Chapel separated from the Presbyterian Church and reorganized as a non-denominational church. Today, we still strive to be faithful to God's Word and a blessing to our community. We are thankful for the blessing of the past and optimistic about our future as we continue our mission of helping others know God and enjoy Him forever.